Squash Blossom Cabin has been sold!
The nearby Navajo Indians are known for the artistry of their famed weavings and basketry as well as the turquoise jewelry for which the "Squash Blossom" cabin is named.
- Especially pet-friendly with attached dog run
- Wood-burning stone fireplace
- Galley kitchen with apartment-size refrigerator/freezer, two-burner stove, bar sink and full-size venting microwave
- Master suite with king bed and private bath with custom soaking tub/shower
- Second bath with slate-tiled rainhead shower
- Loft space with desk, queen bed and sitting area with twin sleeper sofa
- Stereo receiver/CD player